Your Healthcare Facilities Require a Dependable Facility Management Partner
Better Healthcare Facilities
Safe, sanitary, and efficient healthcare facilities are critical to public health. As a healthcare facilities management professional, you must abide by evolving building maintenance codes and operate within strict budgets, ensuring the facility is always in compliance and medical equipment is operating efficiently and correctly. You need a facility management company that can deliver quality service while working with you to meet facility needs while driving down costs.
Branded Group regularly analyzes service call data that is stored in our interactive online dashboard. Your healthcare facility data will be brought together in real time, enabling you to make better business decisions.
Your healthcare facility needs to be open 24/7/365 and Branded Group stands ready to assist you whenever you need us. You can be rest-assured that our team is committed to resolving any facility issue, day or night.
Making Patients Feel Welcomed
Branded Group understands the importance of cleanliness and comfort to ensure a safe and welcoming experience in your healthcare facilities. Our robust HVAC programs include both preventative and reactive maintenance services that ensure proper air filtration and ventilation. Our Janitorial Programs include COVID deep cleanings and waste management. Landscaping, snow removal, and parking lot maintenance ensure that your patients feel welcome and comfortable as soon as they enter the premises.
Branded Group’s services are sensitive and non-disruptive to patients, focused on delivering superior service during hours that are slower to reduce patient interruption.
The Be Better Experience
Branded Group is led by our Be Better philosophy, which drives customized solutions that provide our clients with peace of mind.
- Analyze service call data stored on Branded Group’s interactive online dashboard to identify trends across locations.
- Create custom preventative maintenance programs for your facility based on frequency and urgency of maintenance issues.
- Deliver quality assurance rating of service technicians on every work order.
- Document key equipment information and nuances as well as create an inventory of all your facility’s assets.
- Monitor locations that are affected by severe weather watches, warnings, and advisories issued by the National Weather Service.
- Provide transparent, real-time access to all your service requests.
Contact us to discuss how we can partner with you to ensure safety and efficiency of your healthcare facilities.